Contemporary Designer Interiors
by CKdesign Associates Inc.
Deliberately designed floor plans at The View truly heighten your sense of space while taking full advantage of the lush greenery and impressive views that Grandin has to offer. Meticulously selected elements create a highly functional, comfortable, and peaceful retreat to escape into.
• Two thoughtfully composed color packages to choose from: Tranquil and Vibrant
• Airy 9’ ceilings in main living areas
• Woodgrain embossed plank laminate floating floor throughout entry, kitchen, living and dining rooms
• Comfortable and chic 40 oz. carpet in bedrooms
• Stylish interior doors and closet/walk-in close doors with designer series hardware
• Complete LED lighting package throughout suites
• All balconies equipped with natural gas lines for BBQs
• Individually controlled, forced air heating and cooling system in every suite
Contemporary and sleek countertops and a complete stainless steel appliance package make cooking and entertaining easy. Efficient storage and cabinetry seamlessly organizes your culinary necessities, so everything is conveniently close-at-hand.
Complete stainless steel gourmet appliance package
- Samsung 33” counter depth fridge
- Samsung 30” Ceran-top range
- Faber flush exhaust fan above range
- Samsung built-in microwave
- Samsung dishwasher
- Samsung front-loading stacked washer and dryer
- Contemporary, 3⁄4 inch quartz countertops with flush extended eating bar
- Full height tile backsplash
- Designer cabinets with two-tone flat panel woodgrain and matte finish accents
- All cabinet doors and lower drawers with soft close mechanisms
- Under-mount, stainless steel, square edge, double sink with Kohler faucet
Your own private spa-inspired ensuites are complete with deep soaker tub, fully tiled shower, contemporary vanity and quality Kohler fixtures.
- Fully tiled showers with quality Kohler fixtures and hardware
- Relaxing deep soaker tubs by Kohler
- 10mm thick glass shower doors
- Large format 12”x 24” porcelain tiled floors
- Floating vanities with drawers
- Sleek 3⁄4 inch quartz countertops
- Undermount sinks
A place to call home
Spacious and intimate, the master bedroom of The View’s residences feature floor-to-ceiling windows that cover the room in natural light and allow for expansive views of Edmonton’s river valley and Downtown.
9920 111 Street
NE Corner of Jasper Ave & 116 St
© 2019 Grandin City
The Developer reserves the right to make modifications and changes to the building design, specification, features and floorplans should they be necessary. Interior square footage and room sizes are based on preliminary architectural drawing and measurement. Sizes are approximate and actual square footage and room sizes may vary from the final survey and architectural drawings. Sprandrel locations may vary for each unit/level. Renderings, photos and sketches are for reference interpretation purposes only. E&OE.